CHRISTINI LIMITED WARRANTY
Christini Accessory Group, LLC warrants:
- All aluminum suspension and rigid frames to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase for the Original Owner.
- All other original CHRISTINI AWD components, including the fork machined parts (excludes suspension fork slider tubes and internal suspension mechanisms, see below), the front wheel free-hub, and the components of the CHRISTINI All Wheel Drive (AWD) system including clutch, shafts, and drive gears are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of Purchase for the Original Owner.
- All CHRISTINI AWD system bearings and any CHRISTINI AWD brand replacement parts are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of Purchase for the Original Owner.
Any finish applied by CHRISTINI (paint, decals, etc.) are warranted against any manufacturing defect for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Scratches, dings, abrasions caused during riding, transport, or handling of the product are not considered defects.
OTHER ORIGINAL COMPONENTS
Any components not produced by CHRISTINI, including the front suspension fork internal mechanisms, bear their original manufacturer’s own warranty and CHRISTINI reserves the right to direct any warranty request relating to those Other Original Components to said manufacturer’s customer service department.
Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty or any implied warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of CHRISTINI. No cash refunds will be offered under this warranty and you will be responsible for labor costs associated with warranty replacements. IN NO EVENT WILL CHRISTINI AWD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT PRODUCTS LIABILITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY DAMAGES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ECONOMIC LOSSES.
Note: In those states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The above warranty, or any implied warranty, does not cover normal WEAR AND TEAR, and all warranties are void if the bicycle is used for other http://www.cheapambienpriceonline.com than normal activities, including, but not limited to, the failure to follow the directions for assembly, the instructions, warnings and advice found in the owner’s manual or using the bicycle for commercial activities or in competitive events, including bicycle racing, bicycle motocross racing, stunt riding, ramp jumping or similar activities and training for such activities, or events. This warranty does not cover any damage, failure, or loss caused by accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper maintenance, or use of parts or devices not consistent with the original intent for the product sold.
CHRISTINI ACCESSORY GROUP, LLC MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED, IN DURATION TO THAT OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES STATED ABOVE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so the above limitation may not apply to you. The warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
- Always wear a helmet while riding. Please remember to always ride safely and in control and within your capabilities and limitations. Even under normal riding, bicycles and mountain bikes can be dangerous due to changing and variable riding conditions including known and unknown hazards.
- This Warranty is void if your bicycle is subjected to abuse or abnormal use.
- This Warranty applies only to the Original Owner (first retail purchaser from bicycle dealer, distributor, or direct from Christini) so we suggest you register your purchase with CHRISTINI at the time of purchase. Because Proof of Purchase by the Original Owner is required for making any Warranty Claim, taking this simple step will save you time looking for the receipt later. Please fill out and return the Warranty Registration section below.
- Bring your bicycle along with your purchase receipt or other proof of the date of purchase to the store where you purchased the bicycle or write to the Warranty Service Department at:
CHRISTINI AWD Bicycles
611 N. 2nd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Phone: (215) 351 9895
- Freight costs and any labor charges for part change overs, assembly, repair, or disassembly are the responsibility of the Original Owner and this Warranty offers no cash refunds.